Tuesday, December 4, 2007

So while it's 12:34 in the morning...

I'm busy working. I was exhausted at around 7:40pm, so I decided to forgo having a normal sleep schedule and take a late nap. It lasted until about 10:30 when my husband called me during his lunch, and it was so nice to hear his voice. Talking to him puts me in a good mood, and it motivated me to work some more.

So I finally started testing my new printer. It has been a wonderful purchase and is going to allow me to start printing in house, and this means I can print lower quantities of thank you cards and notecards and also not have to charge as much because I have to outsource my printing. However, I am only going to do this for my stationery sets on Simply Whimsy Stationery, and all of my custom designed notecards are still going to be printed at my current printer.

Here's a sneaky peak at one of the new notecard designs that I will be offering:
I absolutely adore that bird that I created in Adobe Illustrator. In fact, I've decided to use her on all of my marketing for Simply Whimsy Stationery, so you'll be seeing more of her. She'll have her own complete set of notecards, stationery, invitations/announcements, and address labels. Now if only I could come up with a name for her.

No comments: