Monday, January 14, 2008

Declutter

Every time we move it helps us to gain perspective and remove a bunch of the items we no longer need or use, and part of this move and the new year I have decided to get rid of 100 items. I'm donating several bags of clothes, and then I'll auction some off at Mompack Auctions. Anything that doesn't sell I'll donate as well.

I also hung up several of our photos (some of my favorites) on the wall behind the couch today. I'm not really sold on it. There's also a lot of white space, and I am just not sure yet. I also hung them with red ribbon, and I'm not sure about that yet either. Here's a general photo without any other furniture. I should have some apartment photos up here in a few days.

Hmmm...I'm just not sure yet. I still need to find some cloth to sew pillow covers for the couch pillows. I think that will add some more color to the room, too.

No comments: