Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Week Eight

I'm halfway through week eight, and I'm super excited this quarter is almost over. I am really looking forward to spring break, and I'm excited about having a few days to sleep in. Next quarter I will hopefully be starting some research for the physics department as well as taking more engineering courses and math courses. This will be the first quarter in a while with no physics, and I'm kind of looking forward to the break especially since I'll be doing the research, too.

I've got some new projects I'm working on. The message board for Signature School has finally opened. The whole website will hopefully be open in about two weeks, and it will be wonderful. If you're interested in advertising, please let me know. We're offering free advertising until May. You can contact me at April@Signature-School.com for information regarding that.

No comments: