Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Exam Crunch Time

So studying began Sunday night after I returned home, and then it's been sporadically occuring ever since. I'm currently in the process of making some brain food before beginning again. Biot-Savart Law, Webers (no, those are not fins - although I wish), right hand rules, and oh my! I think I'll be prepared. After tomorrow morning though, I will need to shift my focus to studying for my Spanish exam that is Wednesday morning. Then I'm off to pick up Grant from the airport.

Also, on a side note, I'd purchased a humidifier, and for whatever reason I can never purchase one that works the first time. So I will need to return that tomorrow, too. So much for soft skin, but hopefully the one I'll get tomorrow will work.

Until next time..

No comments: