Saturday, March 29, 2008

To see, or not to see?

Well, of course, I'd like to see, but I hate wearing my glasses. I hate having to put them on and take them off. I hate how I can't wear my nice sunglasses that my husband purchased which you can see here:
I love, love, love them, but they don't work with glasses. Actually, I tried the whole glasses with the sunglasses over them, and it sort of (emphasis on the not) worked but not really. So I finally decided to try contacts, and so far it's a love hate relationship. I love that I can wear my sunglasses, but I hate how they feel. I love that I don't have to wear glasses, but I hate how long it takes me to put them on. I love the idea, but I hate the added expense. So yeah, I'm not sure. Right now I'm on day three, and I ended up taking them out a little early. Because I'm at home and didn't really need to wear them, I decided to give my eyes a break, but the real test will be on Monday when I go back to school and have to see a board.

So right now I'm just not sure about them. What I might do is request we try a different kind when I go for my follow up on Wednesday, and maybe one with a little more hydration. I'm sure it will take my eyes some time to get used to them, but if by Wednesday I'm still having problems with them feeling on the dry side, then I'll request a different kind. Oh how I loathe thee dry eyes....

No comments: